Monday, March 23, 2009

Admittedly I'm an Obamabot infused with Obamamania,* but even I winced when I heard that Obama told Jay Leno on air that his experience bowling during the primaries was "like the Special Olympics."

------------------
*In other words I've set myself up to have a loss of innocence, a disillusionment so traumatizing my politics would swing wildly to the right and I'd transform into a cartoonish, younger, skinnier David Horowitz** figure. In my defense, growing up in the Chicago area and living in Chicago as in other cities but especially in Chicago it seems you're indoctrinated to pull for the home team like the Bears, the Blackhawks, the Bulls, the Sox and Cubs which is especially persuasive during good years.
** No relation to Adam Horovitz, (note the "v") the King Ad-Rock, member of the post-S&L recession version of Juicebox Mafia.

No comments: