Saturday, September 17, 2011



Never watched the Emmies before but tomorrow tonight I will be rooting for Poehler, Dinklage, Game of Thrones and Michelle Forbes. Forbes is nominated for the Killing and has been a part of some of my favorite shows. She was on Star Trek: The Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica, and 24. She was on Homicide: Life on the Street which was based on a David Simon book. She worked with John Carpenter on Escape from LA and with Alan Ball on True Blood. She's kind of like a superhot Zelig for the shows I've watched over the years. So she has great taste in picking projects and people to work with or she's lucky or maybe a combo of the two.

Update: Congrats to Peter Dinklage. Seemed like the two creators of Game of Thrones were tickled by his win. Also, George R.R. Martin had a good seat. I forgot to mention I liked the show Justified and was good to see the actors from that show get recognized.

No comments: